The Best-3 energetic and Diabetic friendly drinks in 2021.
Enjoy refreshing beverages—and keep your diabetes under control with these top 3 diabetic friendly drinks.
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when blood sugar levels are high. Glucose is your body’s energy source, and you can get it from carbohydrate-rich foods. When your body cannot use insulin effectively, glucose stays in your blood and cannot reach your cells. This can cause health problems. Although there is no cure for diabetes, you must take some steps to control your blood sugar levels. What you eat and drink will affect your blood sugar. It often happens that diabetic people are unaware of what to drink, which will increase their blood sugar levels.
Diabetes is rising rapidly, and many people are at risk of heart disease, stroke and other complications. When dealing with diabetes, it is important to monitor not only what you eat, but also what you drink. Maintaining healthy blood sugar is increasingly important. Nowadays many diabetic people are searching for a healthy beverage that provides them way more than simply nice taste without compromising their health. Want to know more about diabetes, its types and how it gets you, read it here.
Why Diabetic friendly drinks?
Whether for enhanced energy or hydration, such type of buyers are increasing quickly as America’s time of life and not only older persons but younger as well, are focusing on nutrition and different positive life-style changes to live healthier lives.
Until recently diabetic friendly drinks were restricted to dairy shake beverages, while healthy and nutritious, don’t seem to be refreshing or thirst quenching. In contrast to many other categories, the diabetic friendly drinks category has not been served with a large choice of beverages similar to flavored waters, iced teas, also as delicious as coffees and sodas.
Drinks can affect your blood sugar levels, more than you can imagine. The American Diabetes Association (ADA) recommends low-calorie or non-calorie beverages. The main reason is to prevent blood sugar from rising.
Choosing the right drink can help you:
• Avoid unpleasant side effects
• Relieve symptoms
• Maintain a healthy weight
List of Diabetic friendly drinks
There is no doubt that water is the perfect drink. It does not contain calories, sugars and carbohydrates. Drinks may contain additional sugars and carbohydrates that you need to control in your diet. You have a lot of options if you are after tasty items.
However some tempting or seemingly healthy drinks may not be suitable for you, but don’t worry, you still have many choices. When you want to quench your thirst, try these good and harmless drinks. anywhere, either at home, office, school or on a vacation. You can adapt to a diabetic diet and still satisfy your cravings.
Finding nutrition, health and wellness information is easy because It’s everywhere. But the hard and even overwhelming part is finding trustworthy, relevant and usable information.
One famous brand increasing consumer preference for diabetic friendly beverages is GLUCODOWN®, introduced by Glucose Health, Inc. of Bentonville, Arkansas.
What sets GLUCODOWN® aside from other sugar-free powdery beverages is the presence of a breakthrough and powerful ingredient, a special sort of soluble fiber, clinically demonstrated to cut back rising glucose levels after meals. Not solely is GLUCODOWN® attracting the attention of diabetic consumers, it’s also gaining popularity among persons following KETO diets for weight loss and higher health.
The GLUCODOWN® product line-up consists of four well liked flavours
- Super Berry (blackberry & blueberry)
- Banaba Leaf- A holistic remedy for management of blood sugar
- Fibersol-2- A soluble fibre to slow the absorption of dietary sugars and fats.
- Vitamin B6, B7 and B12 –For the support of red blood cells, nervous system and digestive health.
- Minerals- Loaded with Chromium, Manganese and Zinc, to control triglycerides, cholesterol and blood sugar after meals.
- Free of Caffein,Sugar and Diary
- Serve as Iced Tea or Hot Tea
- 45 Servings per container
- No Artificial Flavors or Dyes
- Only 6 calories per serving
2. Ensure Diabetes Care
Ensure Diabetes Care is scientifically formulated Diabetes specific nutrition, that is clinically shown to help manage blood sugar. It contains slow release energy system to help manage blood glucose response.
It also supports weight management and heart health, thus optimizing overall health and immune system. Ensure Diabetes Care provides adequate intake of nutrients, thus maintaining energy levels to keep fatigue and hunger pangs in check.
- Calcium Caseinate,
- Edible Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Oil),
- Cocoa Powder,
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS),
- Soy Polysaccharide,
- M- Inositol,
- Antioxidants (Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols) Taurine,
- L-Carnitine and Sucralose.
Available in delightful Vanilla and Chocolate flavour in 200 gm, 400 gm and 1 Kg pack sizes.
Consists an infusion of high-quality protein, complex carbohydrates, fibre and vitamins. Its sugar free formula that helps you in staying fuller and energetic for longer. Can be consumed as partial meal replacement/ evening snack/ healthy bed-time snack or as directed by the physician/ dietician. ENSURE POWDER is a source of complete, balanced nutrition for supplemental use with or between meals.
It may benefit patients who are on modified diets, at nutritional risk, experiencing involuntary weight loss, recovering from illness or surgery, or on low-residue diets. It provides all essential nutrients in the diet and can be used as a sole source of nutrition. A complete and balanced nutrition, it helps address the nutritional inadequacy in adults and strengthens the immune system thus helping individuals Regain Health and Stay Active.
When to consume Ensure Diabetes care?
• As a partial meal replacement- 1 serving of Ensure can be used before a major meal (eg. lunch/ dinner).
• As a breakfast replacement.
• Evening/ bedtime snack.
• As directed by Physician/ Dietician.
• Not for Parenteral or IV use.
• Not for people with galactosemia and lactose intolerance.
• Not intended for use in children unless recommended by physician or a qualified healthcare professional.
3. Glucerna Nutritional Shake
GLUCERNA SHAKE , unique blends of slow-release carbohydrates is designed as a meal or snack replacement to help minimize blood sugar spikes compared to high-glycaemic carbohydrates. Glucerna is the #1 nutrition brand recommended by doctors for people with diabetes. Use Glucerna under medical supervision as part of your diabetes management plan.
- For oral use.
- For supplemental nutrition.
- Use under medical supervision as part of a diabetes management plan.
- Has CARBSTEADY®, a unique blend of slow-release carbohydrates designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes compared to high-glycaemic carbohydrates.
- 10 g of protein.
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals.
- 1 carbohydrate choice per 8 fl oz.
- Replace one poor meal or snack choice per day.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil. Less than 2% of: Glycerin, Fructose, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Maltodextrin, Corn Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Phosphate,
Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Turmeric Color, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Red 3, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
- Not for tube feeding.
- Not for sole-source nutrition.
- Not for people with galactosemia.
- Shake well. Best served chilled.
- Once opened, reclose, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- If not consumed directly from the container, cover, refrigerate, and use within 24 hours.
When choosing what to drink, the above options should be tried and taken into account. These diabetic friendly drinks are easily available at Amazon.
The physiological impacts of the above mentioned products and their ingredients are documented in clinical studies, published in medical journals archived at the US National Library of Medicine website curated by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other credible sources of information. Please note that many of the clinical studies linked above investigate the physiological impacts of the ingredients utilizing study participants diagnosed with diabetes. All of the above mentioned alternatives are dietary supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, including diabetes.
- Diabetes prevention and treatment
- Top 10 Reasons why physical Fitness is Important for everyone.
- What if you have diabetes? Early signs & symptoms
Follow us on Facebook for more exciting posts.
TAIMOOR AHMED · August 12, 2021 at 5:28 am
Thank you for reading the article 🙂
Diabetes prevention & treatment - 5 Minute read · August 6, 2021 at 10:31 am
[…] water, coffee or tea instead of fruit juice, soda or other sugary drinks. Try these three beverages suitable for diabetics from our […]