FITNESS COMES FIRST

The top 5 reason’s why everyone love eggs.

Published by TAIMOOR AHMED on

As a natural superfood – eggs have been part of our diets since the dawning of time. Because they are full of nutrients and help us in promoting lifelong health benefits. Being loaded with essential vitamins and minerals, eggs are needed as part of a healthy diet to give your best, every day.

I try to take care and be gentle to them. Words and eggs must be handled with care. Once broken they are impossible things to repair.

Anne sexton
Eggs

Why you must eat 2 eggs daily?

Because when it comes to helping us meet our daily nutritional requirements, eggs are pretty tough to beat.  Eggs provide us the highest-quality of protein – while providing us with more than 13 essential minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and necessary omega-3 fatty acids. 

Almost 60% of the high-quality protein in eggs can be found in the egg whites, while the yolk contains the rest of the 40%, along with other important healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. 

Below, I have summed-up some of the verified key health benefits of eating eggs:

1. Nutrient Bomb

Egg Curry

The high satiety levels of eggs leads to greater feelings of fulfilment, less hunger and a lower craving for the entire day. An average serving size of 2 eggs contains:

(82 percent), of your daily vitamin D requirements

(50 percent), of your daily folate requirements

(25 percent), of your daily riboflavin (Vitamin B2) requirements

(40 percent), of your daily selenium requirements

Eggs also contain amounts of vitamins A, E, B5, B12, as well as iron, iodine and phosphorus – all vital nutrients in supporting your healthy, balanced diet.

2. The Highest-Quality Protein

Eggs are widely believed to be a perfect source of protein. Proteins are the basic and building blocks of life, essential for the strength and repair of muscle and tissue – with one single egg containing about 6.3 grams of the highest-quality protein available. 

Eggs contain all nine essential amino acids – in sufficient amounts – to support effective muscle growth, recovery and maintenance. While some other foods contain proportionately more protein than eggs – the high-quality and bio-availability of protein in eggs is truly second to no other food.

3. Eggs Improve Levels of “Good” Cholesterol

Come out of your shell, there is a whole world out there to eggs-plore!

Eggs have high content of (HDL) levels or high-density lipoprotein– or both “good” cholesterol and low content of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) – or “bad” cholesterol and this is why eggs have little to no effect on heart. Deep-fried meals are high in saturated fats and damage our heart when it comes to heart diseases.

4. Eggs provide a great source of vitamin D

Egg yolks are one of those foods that contain vitamin D naturally. A serving of two eggs provides almost 82% of our recommended daily intake of vitamin D. it is also called the ‘sunshine vitamin’, and it plays an important role in the absorption of phosphorus and calcium– which is very necessary for the maintenance of healthy teeth and bones. Vitamin D also aids in promoting healthy muscle function and immune system maintenance.

5. Eggs are a good source of omega-3’s

Omega-3’s are special types of poly-unsaturated fatty acids, and are a family of “essential fats” that play a very important role in the functioning of our heart, brain, eyes and the list goes on. But our body produces a small amount of Omega-3’s on its own. It’s helpful to consume these poly unsaturated fatty acids through various food sources.

Eggs provide on average, 180mg of omega 3’s per 2 servings of eggs.

Fish is one of the best-known sources of omega-3s, however, for people who avoid or can’t eat fish, eggs are a particularly useful source of these healthy types of fats.

Remember, people will judge you by your actions not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold but so does a hard-boiled egg.

 Maya Angelou

Recommended Readings

Follow us on Facebook for more exciting posts.


0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder